[AI] Fw: a device to hear what they cant see.

Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:58:15 CDT 2007

That's indeed true. But more than that, we have to rely up on others in
reading signboards and street signs. So if this development can truly be
diffused from the scientific community to the actual beneficiaries, then I
really consider it as a revolutionary development in making us independent!

Vetri.