[AI] JNU: No Separate Reservations for the Disabled

Viraj Kafle virajkafle at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:00:37 CDT 2007

Hello sir,

The issue would not have raised with that much vigour, had we not enough
sources. To begin with, the news item I posted itself is a source. The news
item can be read at the bottom of this thread or simply click this link:

http://www.indiaedunews.net/Delhi/No%5Fseparate%5Fquota%5Ffor%5Fdisabled%5Fat%5FJNU%5Fthis%5Fyear%5F982/
Besides, The May 6th issue of The Times of India (page 6) contains the news
in more details.

Regards,

Viraj.