[AI] JNU: No Separate Reservations for the Disabled

yogesh yogeshjnu14 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 00:53:12 CDT 2007

very serious matter. in the past also J N U administration have not done
anything as far as employing V.H. candidates in the university. it is
therefore, not surprising to me that V.C. have given such a non scence
statement. first of all he is not the one to interpret the law or laws.
P.W.D. is an act of parliament and only parliament can rewerse or amend it.
but as far as fifty percent as a deadline is concern, i agree with all of
you that we will have to find a way out to see that we shell not be excluded
at the caust of others inclusion.