[AI] Partitions of Hard Disk

Harish Kotian kotian at gawab.com
Sun May 6 21:19:11 CDT 2007

Hi

Ideally make 4 partition of 40 GB each.

However, the first partition you may furthur split it into 5 and 15.
Keep your system files in C only. Don't keep any data in it.

This way you would make room for using Linux in a future date. Keep primary
partition for Linux and use extended partition for Windows.

Secondly use NTFS partition instead of FAT16. The former is more secure.
Harish.