[AI] Useful information

shobhan shobhan19jnu at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:15:30 CDT 2007

Dear list members,
It is pleasure to inform you with the support of Director of Nehru Memorial Library Teen Murti Prof. Mridula Mukherji we are having resource Center for
Visually challenged scholars.
This Resource Center has Computers with Jaws and Kurzweil and Scanners with Auto Feeder fascility.
All the research scholars are welcomed to access this resource Center of Nehru Memorial Library.
It is advisable that we should make use of it so other libraries may get inspiration to establish same kind of resource center for visually challenged scholars.
Shobhan Singh
Co-ordinator of Nehru Memorial Library Resource Center
"An action can turn the world in your favor"
Room# 019
Brahmaputra Hostel
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Programme: Modern Indian History