[AI] job website

Anubhuti Mittal anubhuti_mittal at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 4 03:25:28 CDT 2007

Hi Fayaz

  I run an HR  consultancy firm exclusively for people with disabilities ...you can visit us on www.anubhuti.biz

  Also, Pranav - you are right .. regular jobsites can definitely be accessed for vacancies etc ...but more often than not the employers are not open to employing people with disabilities ... so even after applying tothe advertiser and getting shortlisted for the interview, you may be left high and dry after the clients come to know of your physical disability ...so theres a lot of precious time and effort wasted . In our case however, we do the initial sensitization , advocacy etc as groundwork ...and our clients are all bought in to the concept ....and if a candidate is shortlisted and interviewed but later rejected , its for reasons other than his or her physical disability ...

  Regards
  Anubhuti
Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com> wrote:
  I maybe missing the point, but why not use regular job sites such as
monster.com?