[AI] installing winamp scripts

firoz pathan firojjee at gawab.com
Fri May 4 01:46:26 CDT 2007

Hi Fayaz,

The answer really depends on what version of Jaws you are using. If you
are using 6.0 or above, you have to go to Start > Program Files > Jaws
[version] > Explore settings > User settings and copy the files into
that folder. Then, Open each .jss file and press Ctrl+S to compile it.

It is that simple or hard.

Regards,