[AI] to open pdf attachment

muffi mufshi at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 02:57:39 CDT 2007

hello listers,
i have received an attachment from amost reliable source and contains an extension announced as an dot pdf file. however, the file does not open giving me, instead,  the underpasted dialogue.

C:\Documents and Settings\zak\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E2R1XYY9\The De...
This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options
control panel.
OK

what must i do and how should i create an association? kindly provide  the info on my direct mail ID:
mufshi at hotmail.com

regards,
muffi.