[AI] Handicap certificate by Central govt.

rajesh asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Jul 10 07:03:45 CDT 2007

Well, to be frank, there is no such thing as a handicapped or disability
certificate issued by any authority which is universally accepted throughout
India.

Every authority requires its proof in its own way.

For instance, I have to submit an affidavit to BSNL for availing concession
in rent that too in addition to my civil surgeon issued certificate.

The Sooner  the delusion is shattered, the better it is!

Rajesh