[AI] Urdu Braille

Amritpal Singh amritpal22 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:27:23 CDT 2007

Hello Hina,
Urdu is my lifeline and I don't know what Braille code is followed in Urdu
at different places. You are also talking about Urdu. Is it a Pakistani
code? or is it followed in all Urdu speaking countries I just want that
there should be a unified Urdu Braille code in all the world and all Urdu
speaking persons should love that code. I would love to be a part of that
thing if at any stage, they go for it.?